Your initial consultation with us is FREE.
In our meeting, we will:
- Determine your legal rights in the UK.
- Assess your best immigration route to EEA Family Permit, Residence Card, Registration Certificate or document-certifying Permanent Residence.
- Get your application moving, particularly in Tier 2 (General), and Tier 1 Investor & Innovator visa.
- Assess your potential in achieving citizenship (also known as naturalisation).
- Receive advice on studying in the UK as a student.
- Obtain a valid UK visa on the same day through a local Home Office branch.
- We can help bring family members to the UK.
Our multi-lingual team who can offer you immigration advice in other languages, including Mandarin, and Cantonese. We can arrange for a translation service for other languages.