Apply today for your visa

Tier-4: Student Visa

What is

Student Visa

Effective April 6, 2015 – Tier 4 Student Visa applicants will be required to pay a healthcare surcharge of £150 as part of their application.

A Tier 4 Student Visa allows an international student to come to the UK to take a course of study at a recognised UK educational institution (as defined by UK Visa and Immigration – UKVI), provided they are enrolled at a UK college or university.

We Will Help You Every Step Of The Way

Discover if you qualify for a Tier-4: Student Visa, today.



  • Students enrolled at a UK university or college who have a Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies (CAS)
  • Children aged 4 – 17 who are enrolled at a school in the UK



  • You will need to provide evidence that you have sufficient funds to pay for your course and support your stay in the UK
  • To provide your letter of acceptance to show you have been accepted on a course of study in the UK
  • You may also be required to prove your level of English. If you’re studying an English course it must be at level B2 of the European Common Framework of Reference (CEFR)

Facts you should know about Tier-4: Student Visa

Questions And Answers

For courses that are degree level or above you’ll be able to stay in the UK for up to four years.

For a Tier 4 Student Visa to study any course below degree level, students will only be able to stay in the UK for a maximum of three years.

Depending on your course type, children, partners & spouses may be eligible to join you in the UK.

Yes! You’re permitted to work part-time during term time and full-time during holiday periods. The hours you can work are determined by the type of course you’re taking.

Book Your FREE Initial Consultation

Pryde Immigration Lawyers help you with VISA Matters