Apply today for your visa
Tier-1: Investor Visa
Effective April 6, 2015 – Tier 1 Investor Visa applicants will be required to pay a healthcare surcharge of £200 as part of their application.
Introduced in 2008, the UK Investor Visa allows ‘high net worth’ foreign nationals, with at least £2 million, to invest and remain in Britain on a long term basis. With a Tier 1 Investor Visa you can work or study in the UK.
We Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
Discover if you qualify for a Tier 1 Investor Visa, today.
Persons with £2 million that must be invested in the UK within 3 months of the visa being granted
- Be 18 years old or over
- Provide evidence that your monetary investment will be made by you, your husband/wife or your unmarried/same sex partner
- Have a UK bank account
- Prove that your funds are held in one or more regulated financial institutions
- Prove that your funds are free to spend (disposable) in the UK
Facts you should know about Tier-1: Investor Visa
Questions And Answers
The Tier 1 Investor Visa is initially granted for a maximum period of 40 months. However, you can apply to extend this by an additional two years.
Yes. You can bring family members with you to the UK on this visa.
Yes! You can apply to settle in the UK after:
- Two years, should you invest £10 million
- Three years, should you invest £5 million
- Five years, should you invest £1 million